Peter Lowe has diverse experience as an accident and injury attorney. He has litigated complex suits involving: auto accidents; wrongful deaths, defective hips; products liability; premise liability (slip and falls); cycling accidents; attorney malpractice; and others.
Peter is a local who grew up on a ranch in Huntsville, Utah. It was while he pounded miles of fence posts into rock strewn hillsides, and bucked hay bales on blistering summer afternoons that he learned many of the lessons that have made him a successful attorney today. Peter knows that with honest work, unyielding persistence, and an effective strategy almost anything can be accomplished. He brings that die hard attitude into every case he takes on.
Peter is also an avid outdoor enthusiast and has traveled across the globe in his pursuit of pushing his personal limits in rock climbing. Peter brings into the court room that same focus and mental toughness that he developed while hanging from a towering cliff by nothing but his finger-tips.
When Peter is your attorney, you know he won’t back down simply because a particular case is challenging. He will give you his honest opinion, straight advice, and back up his words with effective action. He is anxious to protect your future.
- University of Las Vegas (J.D., Magna cum laude)
- Nevada Law Review
- University of Weber State (B.A., cum laude)
- Supreme Court of Utah
- United States District Court, District of Utah
- Judicial Extern to the Honorable James H. Mahan of the United States District Court of Nevada,
- Snell & Wilmer, Summer Associate
- Kristopher K. Greenwood, LC, Associate
- In house counsel to: Premier Medical Conslulting, LC; Liberty Capital Lending, LLC; Endeavor Enterprise Trust; and Kokopelli Golf Club, LLC (2012-present)